[Carpetx-developers] Weekly call at 10:00AM Eastern

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 3 08:11:34 CDT 2021

Hello all,

> I will not be able to attend today either (doctor's appointment).
> Roland, can you start off the meeting? I might or might not be able to
> join late (10:45 EST).
I can try. Depends on whether I get the "please wait for the host to
start this meeting" dialog box or not. Right now if I click on the link
I get the dialog.

In case this dialog cannot be disabled I suggest we instead (just this
once) use this Zoom room:

Topic: Replacement CarpetX meeting
Time: Nov 3, 2021 09:00 Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://illinois.zoom.us/j/84566395731?pwd=YTk3L0toMGFGcW1hZU9mZDRKV1BUdz09

Meeting ID: 845 6639 5731
Password: 284441