[Carpetx-developers] Non-magnetized shocktube test with GRHydroToyGPU and Spritz

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 9 14:26:51 CST 2022

Hello all (taking this to the developers mailing list),

> *Error:*
> cactus_carpetx:
> /media/jaykalinani/zwansa/ET/CarpetX/Cactus/configs/carpetx/build/CarpetX/io_tsv.cxx:236:
> void CarpetX::WriteTSVGFs(const cGH*, const string&, int, Arith::vect<bool,
> 3>, const Arith::vect<double, 3>&): Assertion `data.size() == old_size +
> nvalues' failed.
Fixed in  git hash
[31b98a2](https://bitbucket.org/eschnett/cactusamrex/commits/31b98a2ec2d995e893a674c3907d844e7e216500) "CarpetX: fix data counter in TSV output" of [cactusamrex](https://bitbucket.org/eschnett/cactusamrex).

I also merged rhaas/GRHydroToyGPU into master and checked that I can
run your parfile in both haas/GRHydroToyGPU and in master with
identical results.

Well almost, there seems to be another bug the norm output where (as
far as I can tell) in master the norm values for the metric gxx, gxy
etc. are output when output for kxx, kxy etc is required. Not sure why
that is the case.