[Carpetx-developers] cannot make Apr 3rd call

Erik Schnetter eschnetter at perimeterinstitute.ca
Wed Apr 3 13:50:31 CDT 2024

Roland

I didn't see your message earlier, but I chaired the call.

Attendance was small. We had a lively discussion. Steve suggested an idea
to reduce memory consumption when using subcycling in time; one could
interpolate the coarse grid solution from several time levels and
right-hand sides instead of prolongating `k` vectors. It's not clear
whether this would be stable.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <eschnetter at perimeterinstitute.ca>