[Carpetx-developers] Fwd: presentation on NewRadX tomorrow Wednesday

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 20 12:31:09 CST 2024

Hello all,

Cheng-Hsin and Alex will present on how to use NewRadX for radiative
boundary conditions with CarpetX based codes in the call tomorrow.

This is intended to give those who  are familiar with Carpet's NewRad
an understanding of how to use NewRadX. So some familiarity with how
the raditiative boundary condition is formulated is required.