[Cosmoparticle-wg] ET "Cosmology and particles" working group call

helvi witek helvi.witek at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 27 11:21:00 CDT 2018

Dear all,

please find the minutes of today's working group call here:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Cosmology_and_Particles

We are changing the time of the meetings to the *first* Monday every month
at the usual time, i.e., 4:30pm BST/ 5:30pm CDT.
The next call will be on the 1st October 2018, and Isabel will lead the
discussion.

If you wish to discuss a specific topic or have agenda items please add
them to our wiki page.

cheers,
Helvi

Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London