[Cosmoparticle-wg] meeting minutes

helvi witek helvi.witek at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 06:46:44 CST 2018

Dear all,

thanks for joining us for our first working group call last week. Please
find the meeting minutes on our website:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Cosmology_and_Particles#Working_group_calls

We are planning to have the the next call in the beginning of March and I
will send another doodle closer to the date. In the meantime, let's keep
the discussion going via the mailing list.

Please consider joining us for the conference on "Numerical relativity
beyond GR" that I am organizing together with Leo Stein and Davide Gerosa
in Benasque (Spain) from 3-9 June 2018. You can find more details here:
http://benasque.org/2018relativity/

Best wishes,
Helvi

Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London