[Developers] CactusEinstein/ADM

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Apr 12 14:02:59 CDT 2010

I don't remember -- did we say we wanted to include thorn ADM, or
leave it out?

It uses old APIs that we want to disable at some point (doesn't use
MoL, uses the old CalcTmunu interface, doesn't support higher order
differencing, is not parallelised with OpenMP, etc.).  It also takes a
long time to compile, and I doubt that people will be interested in it.

Should we leave it out of our Einstein Toolkit thorn list?

If people are interested in an ADM code, then we can use our Kranc-
generated ADM code that is part of McLachlan (although I still don't
think people will be interested).

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/