[Performanceoptimization-wg] getting up to speed?

Eric West ewest at d.umn.edu
Mon Jun 4 09:45:57 CDT 2018

Hi All,

Does anyone have suggestions on how best to get up to speed with the
focus items for this working group?

I am interested in helping where ever the need is greatest and/or my
limited skills can be put to use (disclaimer: I am new to HPC, but eager
to learn). My initial inclination is to try to help with benchmarking,
but I'm willing to divert my effort elsewhere if that seems more
prudent. In the last telecon, Helvi also mentioned the possibility of
helping with a grant proposal, which I am open to.

Basically, I'm looking for things to do/read in the next two weeks prior
to the Einstein Toolkit workshop. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric

--
Eric J West