[Test] EinsteinToolkit - Build #1021 - Still Failing

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Fri Feb 7 05:54:00 CST 2014

On 7 Feb 2014, at 03:43, Frank Loeffler <knarf at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 02:35:11AM +0000, ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de wrote:
>>         Error: Syntax error on line 5 of /home/jenkins/workspace/EinsteinToolkit/simfactory/etc/defs.local.ini: no whitespace allowed in section identifier: []
>
> Hi
>
> Is this file in svn/git somewhere, or how else can we change it?

For reference:  the scripts for the test system are all in

	https://bitbucket.org/ianhinder/cactusjenkins

and are checked out fresh on each build-and-test job.  The repository has public read access.  Currently Barry, Erik and I have commit access; I have added you as well Frank.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder