[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #291: new python simfactory does not overtake the "-roe" option of Cactus is used with submit

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Feb 17 09:12:10 CST 2011

#291: new python simfactory does not overtake the "-roe" option of Cactus is used
with submit
-----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
  Reporter:  alexander.beck-ratzka@…           |       Owner:  mthomas
      Type:  defect                            |      Status:  new
 Component:  SimFactory                        |     Version:  ET_2010_11
Resolution:                                    |    Keywords:
-----------------------------------------------+----------------------------

Comment (by anonymous):

 I principle these ideas are correct. However, I can imagine simulations
 where one would like to see the content of other PEs at a later stage of
 the simulations, e.g. if problems occur which do not lead to a error exit
 pof the slmulation, and where the raeson cannot be identified from the
 logging of PE0. In such a case it would be really helpful, if one could
 add ther -roe option. The -roe option is no change in a fundamental part
 of a simulation, it is only an extension of the logging

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/291#comment:2>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>