[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #232: GetComponents has a zero return code even when all components were not checked out

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Jan 21 12:24:39 CST 2011

#232: GetComponents has a zero return code even when all components were not
checked out
  Reporter:  hinder         |       Owner:  eric9
      Type:  defect         |      Status:  accepted
 Component:  GetComponents  |     Version:
Resolution:                 |    Keywords:
Changes (by eric9):

  * status:  new => accepted

Comment:

 Can you try your automated script with the git version of !GetComponents?
 (https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/raw/master/GetComponents, or
 Cactus/bin/GetComponents if you are using the trunk thornlist) I'm not
 sure how to force a network error of the type you're getting, but I just
 tested !GetComponents with a fake svn URL, and it exited with a non-zero
 code. Since !GetComponents writes the line "Unable to process
 !CactusNumerical/Cartoon2D" it should exit correctly for your situation as
 well in the git version.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/232#comment:1>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>