[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #329: SimFactory/ranger-intel11.cfg: Are BLAS and LAPACK compilations on Ranger optimized?

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Mar 8 10:30:25 CST 2011

#329: SimFactory/ranger-intel11.cfg: Are BLAS and LAPACK compilations on Ranger
optimized?
  Reporter:  bmundim      |       Owner:  mthomas
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  SimFactory   |     Version:
Resolution:               |    Keywords:

Comment (by eschnett):

 I agree.

 The current "trend" towards building these libraries on our own comes from
 the fact that not many people contribute good settings for these
 libraries, and so I choose the easiest way (for me) when creating or
 updating option lists. I would be most happy about contributions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/329#comment:3>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>