[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #664: track should have a "reviewed" state for tickets whose attached patch has been reviewed

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Nov 7 17:48:08 CST 2011

#664: track should have a "reviewed" state for tickets whose attached patch has
been reviewed
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                 |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit trac  |     Version:
Resolution:                        |    Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment (by rhaas):

 Uh, trac does not enforce any order in these states. You can already
 change a state back to review when you attach a new and improved patch to
 a reviewed ticket that did not pass review. "Closed" just means :no
 further action required" doesn't it? I really only wanted to suggest
 having a state that lets owners quickly find any patches that they can
 commit. The states were just an example to see if this would be a
 reasonable sounding workflow.
 So in that sense "accepted" would suit my definition (well as long as it
 can mean "accepted or rejected").

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/664#comment:3>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>