[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #664: track should have a "reviewed" state for tickets whose attached patch has been reviewed

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Nov 9 09:09:23 CST 2011

#664: track should have a "reviewed" state for tickets whose attached patch has
been reviewed
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                 |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit trac  |     Version:
Resolution:                        |    Keywords:

Comment (by rhaas):

 Since we already have an "accepted" state (I had not realized we had when
 submitting the ticket) we could simply rename that one into "reviewed" to
 catch both accepted and rejected patches. Then we do not have to increase
 the number of states

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/664#comment:7>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>