[ET Trac] [Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #677: parameter default change in CarpetIOASCII

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Nov 26 22:05:09 CST 2011

Luca

I didn't mean to disagree with you: it may indeed be time to make
Carpet's ASCII output more user friendly but omitting ghost zones,
i.e. to change the defaults for some of the parameters you mentioned.
However, for the deprecated parameter, the plan is to make them go
away (or to turn them into no-ops, i.e. to completely ignore them in
the code).

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/