[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #607: Reduce size of table on http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-info/parse_testsuite_results.php

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Oct 7 10:43:37 CDT 2011

#607: Reduce size of table on http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-
info/parse_testsuite_results.php
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  eschnett                 |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  review
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit website  |     Version:
Resolution:                           |    Keywords:
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by eschnett):

 Yes, that works.

 Still, I wonder how people get the "quick overview" in this table. I need
 to scroll up and down, left and right just to locate the red spots.
 Triangulating from these spots to the corresponding table headers is also
 a challenge. For me, the table is simply too large to allow a quick
 overview, and some information needs to be condensed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/607#comment:2>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>