[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #607: Reduce size of table on http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-info/parse_testsuite_results.php

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Oct 7 10:54:28 CDT 2011

#607: Reduce size of table on http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-
info/parse_testsuite_results.php
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  eschnett                 |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  review
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit website  |     Version:
Resolution:                           |    Keywords:
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by eschnett):

 I'm using the default screen size (laptop, 13") and default font size on
 my system. My browser window occupies almost the whole screen. I am using
 Chrome.

 Having said, this, the ET web site does seem to be using a font that is
 slightly larger than many other web sites. Are we choosing a particular,
 specific font size there? Is setting "font-size: 0.95em" a usual thing to
 do?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/607#comment:4>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>