[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #572: Change scoping of TmunuBase parameter to allow parameter checking in other thorns

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Sep 21 05:36:14 CDT 2011

#572: Change scoping of TmunuBase parameter to allow parameter checking in other
thorns
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  filga@…           |        Type:  defect
Milestone:                    |   Component:  Other
  Version:                    |    Keywords:
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 We would like to be able to check that support_old_CalcTmunu_mechanism is
 activated in order to ensure that we will be able to read the stress
 energy. However, the parameters in TmunuBase are all default scope, which
 is private. The attached patch fixed only the parameter we required. As
 other thorns may want to check other parameters, it might be sensible to
 change them all to restricted.

 Aaryn Tonita
 Filippo Galeazzi

--