[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #664: track should have a "reviewed" state for tickets whose attached patch has been reviewed

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Apr 18 12:57:36 CDT 2012

#664: track should have a "reviewed" state for tickets whose attached patch has
been reviewed
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                 |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit trac  |     Version:
Resolution:                        |    Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment (by eschnett):

 Often, committing a patch is a non-trivial operation. The person reviewing
 the patch may not be the one committing it. Or the person who wrote the
 patch does not have permissions to apply it.

 When I look for patches to review, I don't want to be presented with
 patches that are only waiting to be committed.

 Yes, I want to see which patches have been reviewed and accepted, and are
 only waiting to be committed. How many of these do exist at the moment? Is
 there a patch I forgot to commit, and that is now in danger of being
 forgotten?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/664#comment:12>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>