[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #625: CarpetIOHDF5 sliced output does not output symmetry points unless it also outputs buffer points

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Sun Jun 17 10:25:40 CDT 2012

#625: CarpetIOHDF5 sliced output does not output symmetry points unless it also
outputs buffer points
  Reporter:  hinder  |       Owner:  eschnett
      Type:  defect  |      Status:  review
 Component:  Carpet  |     Version:
Resolution:          |    Keywords:  CarpetIOHDF5
Changes (by eschnett):

  * status:  new => review

Comment:

 The patch is okay to apply.

 Can you also add test cases? Can we even have test cases that check HDF5
 output? If not, that should become a feature request.

 The parameters out3D_ghosts and out3D_outer_ghosts are deprecated; if it
 simplifies the logic, we can remove them.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/625#comment:7>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>