[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #937: CCTK_RegexMatch does not return a distinguishable error condition when the regular expression is invalid

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu May 31 00:48:21 CDT 2012

#937: CCTK_RegexMatch does not return a distinguishable error condition when the
regular expression is invalid
  Reporter:  rhaas   |       Owner:
      Type:  defect  |      Status:  reviewed_ok
 Component:  Cactus  |     Version:
Resolution:          |    Keywords:

Comment (by rhaas):

 I found I had forgotten one place where RegexMatch was called (with a
 hardcoded pattern, so no real need to check for invalid patterns). I have
 also added documentation to the reference manual. Finally the protype for
 CCTK_RegexMatch was moved to Misc.h so that RegexMatch would become a user
 visible function rather than a function used only internally (it was never
 CCTKi_RegexMatch though).

 Still ok to apply?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/937#comment:5>