[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1170: ExtrenalLibraries handle XXX_DIR XXX_INC_DIRS and XXX_LIB_DIRS incosistently

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Nov 6 21:37:37 CST 2012

#1170: ExtrenalLibraries handle XXX_DIR XXX_INC_DIRS and XXX_LIB_DIRS
incosistently
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:  ExternalLibraries
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment (by rhaas):

 MKL seems to provide C prototypes for the (Fortran) LAPACK routines in its
 file mkl_lapack.h eg
 {{{
 void CBDSQR( char* uplo, MKL_INT* n, MKL_INT* ncvt, MKL_INT* nru, MKL_INT*
 ncc, float* d, float* e, MKL_Complex8* vt, MKL_INT* ldvt, MKL_Complex8* u,
 MKL_INT* ldu, MKL_Complex8* c, MKL_INT* ldc, float* rwork, MKL_INT* info
 );
 }}}
 which would already be useful. If there is no standard (or even pseudo-
 standard) for such a file to be present then it is of course no use :-(.
 The world is not a nice place if you want to use LAPACK from C it seems
 (CLAPACK of course excepted). I retract my premature claim that there was
 a C interface to LAPACK.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1170#comment:4>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>