[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1152: Add option to compute center of mass to hydro_analysis and lots of smaller changes

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Nov 27 16:27:21 CST 2012

#1152: Add option to compute center of mass to hydro_analysis and lots of smaller
changes
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                  |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  review
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:  Hydro_Analysis
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment (by rhaas):

 Replying to [comment:5 knarf]:
 > 0003-Hydro_Analysis-use-Fortran-modules-for-prototypes-if.patch: I
 assume this is preparing following patches, e.g., 0004. Now, these then
 use the table-interfaces from Fortan. Wouldn't that make this not only
 optional but required? Do later patches compile without the FORTAN
 capability?

 Fortran does not require prototypes and all functions are all usable
 without the module. So this patch is purely optional. I like having
 prototypes if possible since they help me catch errors.

 All patches seem to compile fine without Fortran modules present. I just
 verified this by removing Fortran from my thornlist, which also disables
 QuasiLocalMeasures.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1152#comment:7>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>