[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1376: Cactus loops endlessly if given the same name for aliased function and actual implementation

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Sun Jun 2 22:37:51 CDT 2013

#1376: Cactus loops endlessly if given the same name for aliased function and
actual implementation
  Reporter:  knarf   |       Owner:
      Type:  defect  |      Status:  review
 Component:  Cactus  |     Version:  development version
Resolution:          |    Keywords:

Comment (by rhaas):

 I updated the patch to be more explicit. I removed the "eg" from the hint
 to make it fit inside 80 characters (avoids line breaking).

 Usually when trac rejects my comments due to someone else having commented
 first, the text of my comment is still present and and can save it by
 copying it to the clipboard and re-insert into a new comment form. Did it
 not offer this option to you?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1376#comment:5>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>