[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1371: handle vector groups of vectors correctly in Periodic, RotatingSymmetry90, RotatingSymmetry180, etc.

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Jun 14 01:08:06 CDT 2013

#1371: handle vector groups of vectors correctly in Periodic, RotatingSymmetry90,
RotatingSymmetry180, etc.
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |      Status:  review
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:  RotatingSymmetry180RotatingSymmetry90
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by rhaas):

  * status:  new => review

Comment:

 I attach in vectors90.patch a patch to support groups of vectors the same
 way reflectionsymmetry does. The parfile tests this with Luke Robert's
 thorn. It requires access to Zelmani. Please ignore the
 no_local_reductions90.patch file as I only uploaded that one accidentally.

 Please comment on whether this is an acceptable way of implementing the
 functionality (or whether we want a separate variable "tensorcomponent"
 rather than all the "/ tensorlength").

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1371#comment:1>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>