[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1494: Allow skipping of MoL_PostStep and MoL_PseudoEvolutionBoundaries in POSTRESTRICT

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed May 21 10:56:03 CDT 2014

#1494: Allow skipping of MoL_PostStep and MoL_PseudoEvolutionBoundaries in
POSTRESTRICT
  Reporter:  hinder       |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reviewed_ok
 Component:  Cactus       |     Version:  development version
Resolution:               |    Keywords:

Comment (by hinder):

 No.  The sync-after-restrict patch should not be necessary, as Carpet now
 either syncs after restriction (cell-centering) or restricts into ghost
 zones (vertex centering), as far as I remember.  The MoL patch probably
 would still be useful and correct in certain situations, but I would have
 to think about it more before committing it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1494#comment:7>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>