[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1158: ExternalLibraries/HDF5 should change the defaults for HDF5_ENABLE_CXX and HDF5_ENABLE_FORTRAN to "no".

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Oct 7 20:28:08 CDT 2014

#1158: ExternalLibraries/HDF5 should change the defaults for HDF5_ENABLE_CXX and
HDF5_ENABLE_FORTRAN to "no".
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  knarf                  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |      Status:  confirmed
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:  development version
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:

Comment (by knarf):

 With "other codes" I meant "unrelated codes". I agree that there should be
 a solution for actual Cactus thorns that do require these HDF5 interfaces,
 even if not in the ET. The simfactory option lists are, or at least should
 be, independent of the ET. On the other hand - I really would like to
 spare new users to compile HDF5 if they don't need it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1158#comment:12>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>