[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1953: TOVSolver's TOV_Populate_Timelevels option does not set alp_p, alp_pp or shift_p, shift_pp

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Aug 24 10:23:54 CDT 2016

#1953: TOVSolver's TOV_Populate_Timelevels option does not set alp_p, alp_pp or
shift_p, shift_pp
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:  development version
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:  TOVSolver
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment (by knarf):

 TODO: One would need to check how that plays out with post-initial but
 pre-otherwise-filling code. E.g., does atmosphere handling get called in
 that time? I would imagine this not being happy about non-initialized
 hydro. I did find comments with that regard in old parameter files, but
 don't have time to investigate now:

 {{{
 tovsolver::TOV_Populate_Timelevels = 3 # same as hydrobase, this makes
 GRHydro_InitialAtmosphereReset in Initial happy
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1953#comment:1>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>