[ET Trac] #2285: Add the Self-Force code to the ET

Peter Diener diener at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Sep 25 10:07:15 CDT 2019

When we asked for reviewers on the ET call, I mentioned that the code is
still private on the bit buckets and that people interested in looking
at the code should contact me so I could grant permissions. The reason
being that I'm still finishing up the code test paper. If you send me
your bitbucket user name, I can add you.

Cheers,

   Peter