[ET Trac] #2414: include con2prim framework by Siegel, Moesta et al. into ET

Vasileios Paschalidis vpaschal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:10:39 CDT 2020

Hi Roland and Zach,

Just saying that my students Pedro Espino and Gabriele worked on this. We
already have a working code that is interfaced with ILGRMHD, but the
interface is generic enough and should be straightforward to include it in
other codes as well. It is a summer project for us. There are some final
outstanding issues that we need to iron out, and as soon as we are happy
with it, our goal is to work with you and share the code with the ET.

Cheers,

Vasilis