[ET Trac] #2174: Test "Multi Patch Scalar Wave Equation" example

William Gabella trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Dec 7 17:38:11 CST 2021

#2174: Test "Multi Patch Scalar Wave Equation" example

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component: EinsteinToolkit website

Comment (by William Gabella):

Gallery example is updated.

Run was successful yesterday.  Created the images and checked the VisIT singularity command, all good.  Updated the web page; they were minor changes.   Also used the “git config pull.rebase false” for the merge strategy, then the “git pull” then I could “git push” \(after “git add \[the new files\]” and “git commit -m \[text\]” \).

Also uploaded the tarball.  Created the Bitbucket APP Password using my Vanderbilt SSO login.  Still had to do the curl from my laptop.  Did not work from our computing cluster.  Curl command below, and cut and paste the APP Password from dumb text editor when asked.

```
curl -v -u 'wegabella' -X POST https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/einsteintoolkit/www/downloads -F files=@"Kerr-Schild_Multipole-20211206.tar.gz"
```

‌