[ET Trac] #1472: simfactory:dsitribute key envsetup should be optional

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Nov 1 13:00:06 CDT 2021

#1472: simfactory:dsitribute key envsetup should be optional

 Reporter: Frank Löffler
Component: SimFactory

Changes (by Roland Haas):

status: closed (was new)

When trying distribute from my workstation I get:

    $ ~/utils/simfactory/bin/distribute --no-benchmark --no-recover --thornlist ./thornlists/ET_2013_11.th mike
    $ tail log/mike.out
    Info: Executing command for remote machine: mike
    Error: machine spine is missing a required key: envsetup
    Aborting Simfactory.

My workstation doesn't need a envsetup key, nor should it matter here as I am already on that machine.

**Keyword:**

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/1472/simfactory-dsitribute-key-envsetup-should