[ET Trac] #2538: Inclusion of kuibit

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Nov 4 17:39:38 CDT 2021

#2538: Inclusion of kuibit

 Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Component:

Comment (by Roland Haas):

A bit late but here’s a pull request that installs parts of kuibit into `utils/Analysis/kuibit` \(same location as POWER got installed to\): [https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/pull-requests/10/einsteintoolkitth-add-parts-of-kuibit-to](https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/pull-requests/10/einsteintoolkitth-add-parts-of-kuibit-to)

I added kubit’s source code as well just so that is there \(and in case users already have the prereqs installed eg on their laptops\) but my recollection was that either:

```shell
pip install git+https://github.com/Sbozzolo/kuibit.git@1.3.0
```

or \(eventually\):

```shell
pip install git+https://github.com/Sbozzolo/kuibit.git@ET_2021_11
```

to have all prerequisites installed \(note the `@` sign to specify the tagged version to get\).

For the new user notebook we can provide a list of OS package manager packages to install to be able to use kuibit from the copy in the ET.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2538/inclusion-of-kuibit