[ET Trac] #2551: include RePriMand in the ET

Wolfgang Kastaun trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Nov 19 07:23:48 CST 2021

#2551: include RePriMand in the ET

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component:

Comment (by Wolfgang Kastaun):

I have just pushed recent changed to the public repository. Those include:

* minor changes triggered by code review
* updated natural constants and option to use own
* tex documentation, now pointing to new online location on github pages
* minor changes to Roland’s thorn building \(no library version in archive name, .tar instead .tar.xz\)
* Placed copy of EOS file creation Python module in src/utils
* fixing build problems of standalone library \(not relevant for ET thorn\)

The online documentation is now on [https://wokast.github.io/RePrimAnd/index.html](https://wokast.github.io/RePrimAnd/index.html)

I have checked that ET builds from scratch with a fresh clone of the public repo on my system.

Once we decide to include a given commit \(hopefully this one\) I will tag it as a release so it gets archived on Zenodo as well, with corresponding DOI. The DOI could then be mentioned in the ET release notes.

‌

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2551/include-reprimand-in-the-et