[ET Trac] #2469: None of the thorns in WVUThorns_Diagnostics have documentation

Zach Etienne trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Oct 28 09:54:16 CDT 2021

#2469: None of the thorns in WVUThorns_Diagnostics have documentation

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Zach Etienne):

Thanks for the reminder @{557058:59e031ba-9bb5-4298-a472-7b99d0ae6f22} . I’ve asked Leo if he might be able to document at least one more thorn for the Nov 2021 ET release.

Regarding `smallbPoynET`: Note that we have an updated version of this thorn, which is fully documented here \(main github: [https://github.com/zachetienne/nrpytutorial](https://github.com/zachetienne/nrpytutorial)\):
[https://nbviewer.org/github/zachetienne/nrpytutorial/blob/master/Tutorial-ETK\_thorn-u0\_smallb\_Poynting.ipynb](https://nbviewer.org/github/zachetienne/nrpytutorial/blob/master/Tutorial-ETK_thorn-u0_smallb_Poynting.ipynb)
I am not proposing inclusion of this thorn \(major update to existing thorn\) into the Nov 2021 ET release.

The more appropriate Jupyter notebook documenting the current thorn would be this one, which reviews the basic equations that are implemented:
[https://nbviewer.org/github/zachetienne/nrpytutorial/blob/master/Tutorial-u0\_smallb\_Poynting-Cartesian.ipynb](https://nbviewer.org/github/zachetienne/nrpytutorial/blob/master/Tutorial-u0_smallb_Poynting-Cartesian.ipynb)

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2469/none-of-the-thorns-in