[ET Trac] #2616: Add NRPyEllipticET to the Einstein Toolkit

Leonardo Werneck trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Aug 10 12:15:38 CDT 2022

#2616: Add NRPyEllipticET to the Einstein Toolkit

 Reporter:
Component:

Comment (by Leonardo Werneck):

Hi @{557058:59e031ba-9bb5-4298-a472-7b99d0ae6f22} ! Yes, I’ve already completed most of the major changes we were planning for the thorn. I’m working with Thiago Assumpção \(lead developer of NRPyElliptic\) to add an extra functionality to the thorn where the damping parameter of the hyperbolic system is computed automatically, yielding optimized relaxations for all grid resolutions \(unless the user chooses to override it\). This should be complete soon, at which point we will be in touch with the reviewers.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2616/add-nrpyellipticet-to-the-einstein-toolkit