[ET Trac] #2549: inlcude FLRWSolver in ET

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Aug 29 14:50:51 CDT 2022

#2549: inlcude FLRWSolver in ET

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component:

Comment (by Roland Haas):

Sure. I can move it. Some groups like the “branding” of the arrangement. Any location is fine with me though \(well except the Cactus\* locations which come with special license requirements\). I will update the thornlist.

@{557058:8bc23f2a-45c0-477d-8ac4-a5a16c734278} the warning you saw was that:

```
/data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/arrangements/FLRWSolver/FLRWSolver/src/powerspec_ics.F90:16: Warning: While tracing include dependencies: Include file "fftw3.f03" not found
   Searched in thorn directory and in [/data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/configs/sim/build/FLRWSolver/../FFTW3, /data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/configs/sim/build/FLRWSolver/../SpaceMask]
Checking status of thorn IDBrillData
```

? If so the most likely it can be ignored. It is due to Cactus trying to set up makefile dependencies for include files in Fortran code. Those are maybe non-trivial \(and may not correctly take ExternalLibraries into account, being rarely used\). If that is the one then it is no showstopper though I will try and take a look \(reluctant as I am to change anything in that part of CST, fearing ripple effects if I touch anything…\).

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2549/inlcude-flrwsolver-in-et