[ET Trac] #2674: Einstein Toolkit != Cactus

Zach Etienne trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Dec 5 11:19:16 CST 2022

#2674: Einstein Toolkit != Cactus

 Reporter: Zach Etienne
Component:

When following the download instructions

[https://einsteintoolkit.org/download.html](https://einsteintoolkit.org/download.html)

a directory named `Cactus` is populated. This directory should be named `EinsteinToolkit` . This is purely an historical artifact, and goes completely against our philosophy that ET is more than just Cactus \(because it is!\) As this is the first thing that new users typically see, it’s very important that we get our messaging straight.

Ideally we fix this before the May 2023 release.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2674/einstein-toolkit-cactus