[ET Trac] #2674: Einstein Toolkit != Cactus

Zach Etienne trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Dec 5 13:38:51 CST 2022

#2674: Einstein Toolkit != Cactus

 Reporter: Zach Etienne
Component:

Comment (by Zach Etienne):

There are a number of modules that don’t depend on Cactus in the Cactus directory, including NRPyPN, and ExternalLibraries.

Maybe a directory structure should be created under `EinsteinToolkit/` , including Cactus, SelfForce, NRPyPN etc? Also wouldn’t it be best if the download directions for the Einstein Toolkit downloaded the entire Toolkit, instead of separate instructions for other modules under the ET umbrella?

Yeah sorry I was confused of the definition of “blocker”, thanks for clarifying. Still I believe this should be fixed.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2674/einstein-toolkit-cactus