[ET Trac] #2597: Simfactory on Bridges2

Maria trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Feb 22 13:26:30 CST 2022

#2597: Simfactory on Bridges2

 Reporter: Maria
Component:

Comment (by Maria):

Oh, I'm sorry, I did not pay attention to that, and in fact the file I sent to you indeed did not have that header. The original file had the header [br012.ib.bridges2.psc.edu]. I changed it to [bridges2] and started to compile!

...only to stop at this error:
MPI_DIR is set to a directory that does not exist (MPI_DIR = /opt/modulefiles/production/openmpi/4.0.5-gcc10.2.0.lua); continuing anyway
No MPI compiler wrapper found beneath MPI_DIR (MPI_DIR = /opt/modulefiles/production/openmpi/4.0.5-gcc10.2.0.lua)
ERROR: MPI could not be configured: neither automatic nor manual configuration succeeded

CST error 1:
  -> Configuration script for thorn MPI returned exit code 5
     Error message: 'MPI could not be configured: neither automatic nor manual configuration succeeded'

The link seems correct, but it points to a file, not a directory. It seems that the file has the links to the library path. How shall I proceed?

Maria

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2597/simfactory-on-bridges2