[ET Trac] #2601: Add four more parameters for carpet

Liwei Ji trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Sat Jul 16 12:29:31 CDT 2022

#2601: Add four more parameters for carpet

 Reporter: Liwei Ji
Component: Carpet

Comment (by Liwei Ji):

Hi Roland, thanks. I will add the above test par to `Carpet/test`.

We are thinking about add support of mesh refinement to SphericalNR at some point. But not relatively soon. When that happens, we will update this part to make it also works with mesh refinement. Thanks for pointing it out.

‌

In order to get the size of boundary points, I have tried with the par `granularity_boundary`. It is always `0`, even thought in the test par, we have set `CoordBase::boundary_size_x_lower = $boundary_size`. Should we set `granularity_boundary` explicitly in the par file or use `ghost_width[i]` instead for the moment?

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2601/add-four-more-parameters-for-carpet