[ET Trac] #2639: CarpetLib internal error with PreSync and analysis thorns

Samuel Cupp trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Oct 3 17:22:40 CDT 2022

#2639: CarpetLib internal error with PreSync and analysis thorns

 Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Component: Carpet

Comment (by Samuel Cupp):

Following up on this ticket, I know you made a [branch](https://bitbucket.org/eschnett/carpet/src/97e6f6a5544373d4c1f05f617e91cb748dc3a72b/?at=rhaas%2Fthdeltatime) with a partial fix, Roland. Do you think that’s ok to push in, or do we need to do something more? Since the behavior is broken now, I don’t see why we shouldn’t at least merge in a partial fix.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2639/carpetlib-internal-error-with-presync-and