[ET Trac] #2485: include complex and real scalar evolution code from Canuda in ET

Taishi Ikeda trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Sep 5 16:51:08 CDT 2022

#2485: include complex and real scalar evolution code from Canuda in ET

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component:

Comment (by Taishi Ikeda):

> I agree with this comment, but in param.ccl there is a reference value for wR and wI for a specific case \(dimensionless spin 0.99 and mass parameter 0.42\). Moreover the paper on which the routine is based is cited in the README. My question is: do I need to add an explicit comment inside the source code about this?

I think it is not necessary to add comment in the source code. My point is preparing list of the eigenvalue with different spin parameter as separated text file….. But, the calculation of the eigen frequency may be just user’s responsibility. If you think so, please forget my this comment.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2485/include-complex-and-real-scalar-evolution