[ET Trac] #2697: Include BBH+scalar field initial data code from Canuda in ET

Cheng-Hsin Cheng trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Apr 5 15:52:48 CDT 2023

#2697: Include BBH+scalar field initial data code from Canuda in ET

 Reporter: Cheng-Hsin Cheng
Component:

Comment (by Cheng-Hsin Cheng):

Hi all, after discussing with the other authors and maintainers of Canuda/Scalar, we decided to merge TwoPunctures\_BBHSF from the branch `proposal_ET_2023_05` into `master`. So any updates or bug fixes for the new thorn will happen on `master`, and `proposal_ET_2023_05` would not be maintained.

@{557058:59e031ba-9bb5-4298-a472-7b99d0ae6f22} could we update the manifest thornlist to use the master branch for Scalar? Should we make another pull request for the change, or can the release team just make the changes?

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2697/include-bbh-scalar-field-initial-data-code