[ET Trac] #2745: Inclusion of GRHayL library and associated MHD thorns

Samuel Cupp trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Aug 31 17:20:47 CDT 2023

#2745: Inclusion of GRHayL library and associated MHD thorns

 Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Samuel Cupp):

Sorry, I was actually working on that right now. Also, there’s been some internal pressure to make sure this gets in this release, but I am not sure how feasible it is to actually get them all ready. However, I at the very least would like to see if I can get `GRHayLib`, `GRHayLID`, and `GRHayLHD` in.

I did push changes that should make the Balsara1 test work. We had switched the thorn from using its own copies of HydroBase to directly using HydroBase variables, which led to the issues you saw in regards to `rho` and `P`.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2745/inclusion-of-grhayl-library-and-associated