[ET Trac] #2684: The tarball with the results of static_tov is full of macOS-specific files

Gabriele Bozzola trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Jan 18 02:48:24 CST 2023

#2684: The tarball with the results of static_tov is full of macOS-specific files

 Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Component: EinsteinToolkit website

I downloaded `tov_20221026.tar.gz` from the TOV gallery and found that it contains a lot of `._XXXXXX` files, such as `._ml_bssn-ml_mom.minimum.asc`. According to `file`, these are `AppleDouble encoded Macintosh file`, which contribute nothing useful. I think it would be a good idea to remove them.

I think that I cleaned the archive in the attached tarball.

‌

Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2684/the-tarball-with-the-results-of-static_tov