[ET Trac] #2690: Include new IllinoisGRMHD with tabulated and hybrid EOS support

Leonardo Werneck trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Jan 30 13:05:48 CST 2023

#2690: Include new IllinoisGRMHD with tabulated and hybrid EOS support

 Reporter: Leonardo Werneck
Component:

This new version of IllinoisGRMHD extends the original gamma-law equation of state \(EOS\) infrastructure of the code to support hybrid EOSs \(with a piecewise polytropic cold part\) and finite temperature, microphysical EOS tables via an interface with our new EOS thorn, NRPyEOS. The conservative-to-primitive infrastructure has also been improved, with two additional routines added to handle the tabulated EOS case reliably. This interface also introduces an interface with our new neutrino leakage thorn, NRPyLeakage.

* To access the new IllinoisGRMHD and thorns, see: [https://github.com/IllinoisGRMHD](https://github.com/IllinoisGRMHD)
* NRPyEOS ticket: [https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2688/include-nrpyeos-in-next-et-release](https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2688/include-nrpyeos-in-next-et-release)
* NRPyLeakage ticket: [https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2689/include-nrpyleakage-in-next-et-release](https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2689/include-nrpyleakage-in-next-et-release)

‌

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2690/include-new-illinoisgrmhd-with-tabulated