[ET Trac] #2497: IllinoisGRMHD is incompatible with setting TmunuBase::stress_energy_at_RHS = "no"

Samuel Cupp trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Jun 13 16:11:18 CDT 2023

#2497: IllinoisGRMHD is incompatible with setting TmunuBase::stress_energy_at_RHS = "no"

 Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Samuel Cupp):

I’m not sure what your schedule.ccl currently looks like, but the master branch of \`IllinoisGRMHD\` only has those two functions \(which I’ll refer to as con2prim\) in AddToTmunu, not SetTmunu. Did you also add it to SetTmunu? All Leo did was change the scheduling from something that looks like

```
schedule con2prim in AddToTmunu
```

```