[ET Trac] #2497: IllinoisGRMHD is incompatible with setting TmunuBase::stress_energy_at_RHS = "no"

Vikram Manikantan trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Jun 14 07:31:55 CDT 2023

#2497: IllinoisGRMHD is incompatible with setting TmunuBase::stress_energy_at_RHS = "no"

 Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

Comment (by Vikram Manikantan):

Hi Samuel,

I adjusted my schedule.ccl so it looks like the master branch - the SetTmunu was an error on my end. My file contains the if\(stress\_energy\_at\_RHS\) as described by Leo and yourself.

I am attaching an out file from my most recent test run. Let me know if that is enough and if there is anything else I can provide. Thanks for your help!

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2497/illinoisgrmhd-is-incompatible-with-setting