[ET Trac] #2619: include Ellipitca (reader) in Einstein Toolkit

Pedro Espino trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Mar 2 13:59:45 CST 2023

#2619: include Ellipitca (reader) in Einstein Toolkit

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component:

Comment (by Pedro Espino):

I tried to compile with the above options in the optionlist, but am still not able to compile successfully. I’ve attached my optionlist \(expanse.cfg\) and compilation log output \(make.log\) for reference, along with the configuration.ccl and associated detect.sh script for the ExternalLibrary. Just to be clear, I am able to compile successfully when just including the ExternalLibrary \(so the paths are apparently set correctly\), but the compilation fails with an

undefined reference to \`elliptica\_id\_reader\_init\(char const\*, char const\*\)'

when trying to call functions that are defined in the ExternalLibrary \(such as elliptica\_id\_reader\_init\). Do I need to specify the above options \(LIBDIRS and LIBS\) in the configuration.ccl and associated script of the separate reader thorn which relies on the ExternalLibrary?

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2619/include-ellipitca-reader-in-einstein